Submit Your List
|Random Pokemon Basic Energy||123|
|Random Pokemon Commons & Uncommons||456|
|Random Pokemon Non-Holo Rare Cards||789|
Ship Your Items
If possible we ask that you please include a printout of your invoice in your package. We strongly recommend that you choose a shipping method that includes tracking and insurance.
After you complete your list you will be asked to choose a method of payment for your order. All payments are generally made within 5 business days after your order is processed. When the package arrives, we will verify the items you sent in to make sure they are in the appropriate condition. We will then issue a payment based on the payment type you chose.
- All purchases are subject to the policies on this page. Failure to adhere to any of these policies may result in XPGames.co.nz suspending your selling privileges.
- If you have any questions please contact our trained buying staff at Sales@XPGames.co.nz
- You must have a XP Games.co.nz account to be able to submit your order.
- You must be at least 18 years old, or have a parent/legal guardian submit the order.
- Your order total must be at least $25 minimum.
- Our buy lists are provided for your information only and should not be considered an offer to buy.
- Buy list prices and quantities in demand are subject to change at any time, for any reason.
- Sending us an item constitutes an offer to sell the item “as is”.
- XPGames.co.nz reserves the right to refuse any offer made to us.
- XPGames.co.nz reserves the right to limit the number of items submitted as well as to refuse a sale at any time, for any reason.
- XPGames.co.nz is not responsible for any packages lost or damaged during transit. If your package arrives at our facility with obvious damage we will refuse delivery and you will be responsible for contacting the shipping company to file a claim.
- We do not Accept C.O.D.
- The shipping and handling cost of sending us your order is your responsibility. If your order arrives with postage due we will automatically deduct that amount from your order total. If the order total cannot cover the cost, your package will be refused.
- Any package that arrives with customs due (this includes customs taxes, duties, or fees) will be automatically refused.
- The payment amount is not finalized until after we receive your package and verify its contents.
- If the total for your order is greater than $1,000.00 we ask that you also contact us at Sales@XPGames.co.nz to schedule proper payment.
- You must write the Sell Order Number on the outside of your package.
- Put the items in the order of your invoice, failure to do so may result in a sorting fee of $20.00 per hour spent sorting your order. This fee will be deducted from your order total.
- If there are any errors found in your order (i.e. Wrong Items, Wrong Conditions, Missing, Damaged) we will automatically deduct the difference in price from your order total. You will not be contacted regarding the new order total. We will only contact you for approval if the difference in price is 10% or more or if the difference is $75.00 or more. Damaged condition items from your order can be returned upon request within 30 days of the date your order completes processing.
- During checkout, you will be given the “Quick Pay Option” to automatically accept any deductions on your order without being contacted. If you choose this option it means you are agreeing to accept any and all deductions for your order regardless of the price difference (even if the deduction is 10% or more or $75.00 or more). This results in getting paid for your items faster!
We ask that when selling us bulk, you do not sort it alphabetically, by set, by edition, or by rarity. The exceptions to these are if you are selling a specific type of bulk(ex. If you are selling 100 bulk rares, those should be clearly discernible from other cards in your order). In those cases, we still do not want them sorted alphabetically or by set.
When selling bulk commons and uncommons, at least 15% must be uncommons.
Most of the damaged packages we receive are large packages containing bulk cards. We recommend that you use void fill to ensure there is no empty space for the cards to shift about. Also, please be aware of how heavy the box is after packing. You may want to double box heavy packages to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
If errors are found in your order that results in a price difference of 10% or more or $75.00 or more, we will send you an updated offer via email. You will have three (3) business days to respond to our counter offer. If we do not receive a response within the three (3) day period, we will assume you have accepted the offer and process your payment with the appropriate deductions applied.
Put the items in the order of your invoice, failure to do so may result in a sorting fee of $20.00 per hour spent sorting your order. This fee will be deducted from your order total.
If you wish to have any of the items returned, you must request this at the time you accept the deduction. XPGames.co.nz will return any requested items to you at our expense. Please note that once the deduction is accepted (this includes deductions that did not receive a response), any item received will then be considered the property of XPGames.co.nz and will no longer be eligible to be returned.
Any order that is received with excessive errors will not be processed and will be returned. Repeated violations may result in XPGames.co.nz suspending your selling privileges.
Additional Payment Policies
**Payment amount is not finalized until after we receive your package and verify its contents.
If the total for your order is greater than $1,000.00 we ask that you also contact us at Sales@XPGames.co.nz to schedule proper payment.
Paypal: When choosing PayPal, you will be asked to provide us with your PayPal email address. This email will be the account your payment is made. Please note that our payment system does not recognize Paypal.me links. Payment will be subject to applicable PayPal fees (currently set by Paypal at 3.4% plus $0.45 NZD of the amount you receive). You will receive less than the finalized total after PayPal fees.
Website Credit: This is the quickest payment method. Website credit orders over $50.00 will receive an additional 10% bonus. Please note that XP Coins bonus does not apply towards the bulk on your order. If the amount for a single order is greater than $50.00 in any non-bulk product, you will receive an additional 10% credit. You may still choose website credit as your payment method on an order containing only bulk, but you will not receive a 10% bonus. The credit will be applied to the XPGames.co.nz account associated to the email address you used to place your sell order. Once applied, credit may be used at any time.
Packing and Shipping
We Do Not Accept C.O.D.
Please be sure to always write the sell order number on the outside of your package.
Domestic orders must be received within ten (10) business days of the date the buy list was submitted (orders shipped from outside New Zealand are given twenty (20) business days to arrive at our facility). We strongly suggest that you choose a shipping method that includes both delivery confirmation as well as insurance. Please be sure to pack your items securely. XPGames.co.nz is not responsible for packages not received. Please note that if your package appears damaged it will be immediately refused upon delivery and returned to you. If your package arrives at our facility with Postage Due we will notify you via email and deduct the total due from your sell order.
If you have multiple buy lists you can send them together in the same package. However, if doing so you must write each individual order number you are sending on the outside of the box. Below is an example of how the order numbers need to be written:
Sell Order # 11111, 11112 and 11113
XX Example St, Example,
Example City, NZ XXXX
Failure to adhere to this policy may result in your orders being returned. We are not responsible for any order that is lost due to a violation of this policy.
We ask that you do not send products for a single order in multiple packages. Your order can not be processed until all packages arrive at our facility and just because it was shipped at the same time does not mean it will arrive altogether. If you must separate the order into different packages, please clearly label the outside of the box as to how many packages are being sent in total and which package each is. Also, please be sure to write the order number on the outside of each package. For example; Order # 11111 box 1 of 5, Order # 11111 box 2 of 5, etc.
You may not send returns, payments, etc in the same package as your sell order.
Cards may be shipped in binders, 9 pocket pages, toploaders or sleeves. However this can expedite the time it takes us to process your order. We reserve the right to refuse any buy list orders that do not adhere to this rule, or charge a fee for additional processing.
Cards should also be packaged in order of the invoice provided upon checkout completion (first face-up card in deck should be the first card on invoice).
To keep your cards from being damaged, you can divide the cards (if there are several) into decks and sandwich them between something such as cardboard to keep them from shifting within a package. A sheet of paper folded and taped around each deck is another easy way to secure your items. If this method is used, be sure to label each deck as 1/3, 2/3, etc. so we know what order they go in and that you will not receive a sorting fee. Deck boxes are another common means of keeping cards from moving in transit. Making sure there is no additional room in a package is the key to making sure the items are not damaged.